Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa
HOW TO ARRIVE
• From the A4 Serenissima (Milan-Venice) near Vicenza Est exit, take A31 Valdastico up to Arsiero, from here take road SP349 Costo up to Asiago (Km 24).
• From Vicenza (55 km): take SP349 road and follow the signs to Thiene - Asiago.
• From Bassano del Grappa (35 km): take SP72 road and follow the signs for Asiago.
• From Trento (64 km): take SS47 and follow the indications of Valsugana Lavarone and Vezzena; Vezzena from SP349 leads to Asiago.
• Austria: from A22 Brenner motorway exit at Trento Trento North or South, take SS47 and follow the indications of Valsugana Lavarone and Vezzena; Vezzena from SP349 leads to Asiago.
Train does not arrive to Asiago. The nearest stations are: Vicenza, Bassano del Grappa, Thiene, Padova from which numerous daily buses lead to Asiago.
For timetables and information: visit www.trenitalia.it
Daily departures from Vicenza, Padua, Bassano del Grappa and Thiene.
• for departures from Vicenza, Bassano, Thiene, use of buses from the FTV (Railways Tramways Vicenza);
for timetables visit www.ftv.vi.it
• for departures from Padua (seasonal lines with direct or limited in Vicenza), use the SITA bus, for timetables visit ro.autobus.it / ro / asp / RicercaOrari.asp? SITA User =
The nearest airports are:
• Treviso - 80 km in 2h 15 'drive from Asiago (www.trevisoairport.it)
• Verona Villafranca - 127 km 1h 50 'drive from Asiago; www.aeroportoverona.it
• Venice - 129 km 1h 48 'drive from Asiago; www.veniceairport.it
• Bergamo - Orio al Serio - 228 km 2h 43 'from Asiago; www.sacbo.it